I. PERSONAL DATA
In the context of the operation of the Site, Laboratoires Chemineau may collect personal data. In any case, you are in no way obliged to transmit this information to Laboratoires Chemineau.
Nevertheless, Laboratoires Chemineau may be required in certain cases to ask you to enter your last name, first name, email address (hereinafter your “Personal data”). By providing this information, you expressly agree that it will be processed by Laboratoires Chemineau for the purposes indicated in point 2 below and for the purposes stated at the end of each form.
In case of refusal to disclose such information, the user may not benefit from certain information or services requested.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Parliament on April 14, 2016, and the Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et Libertés) of January 6, 1978 amended, Laboratoires Chemineau informs you of the following:
1. Identity of the Data Manager
The data manager is Laboratoires Chemineau, headquartered at 93 route de Monnaie in Vouvray (37210).
Ph.: + 33 (0) 2 47 52 70 30
2. Purposes of the processing
Laboratoires Chemineau may process all or part of the data:
– to allow and improve the navigation on the Site and the management and traceability of services and services ordered by the user: login and use of the Site, etc.
– to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking …): computer hardware used for navigation, IP address, password (hash)
– to perform optional satisfaction surveys on https://www.cdmo-expertise.fr : email address
– to carry out communication campaigns (sms, mail): phone number, email address
In fact, Laboratoires Chemineau may be required in certain cases to ask you to fill in your name, first name, email address (hereinafter your “Personal Data”). By providing this information, you expressly agree that it will be processed by Laboratoires Chemineau, for the purposes indicated above and for the purposes stated at the end of each form.
In case of refusal to disclose such information, the user may not benefit from certain information or services requested.
Laboratoires Chemineau do not market your personal data which are therefore only used by necessity or for statistical purposes and analyzes.
3. The foundations of these processings
According to the data processing in question, Les Laboratoires Chemineau processes personal data on the basis of one or other of these legal bases:
– prior consent when the user has clearly agreed to have Laboratoires Chemineau process your personal data. In practice, this usually means that Laboratoires Chemineau will ask you to sign a document or follow an online registration procedure, or to follow any useful procedure allowing you to receive all the necessary information and to clearly accept or refuse the data processing.
– a contractual relationship between you and Laboratoires Chemineau: in such a case, the processing of your personal data is generally necessary for the signature or performance of the obligations of the contract; therefore, if you do not wish Chemineau Laboratories to process your Personal Data under these conditions, Laboratoires Chemineau may or must refuse to enter into a contractual relationship with you or will not be able to provide you with the products and services covered by this contract.
– legal obligations applicable to activities at Laboratoires Chemineau;
– a “legitimate interest” of Laboratoires Chemineau within the meaning of the applicable legislation for the protection of Personal Data, in such cases, Laboratoires Chemineau will take into account your fundamental rights and interests to determine whether the processing is legitimate and lawful.
Laboratoires Chemineau may, on a case-by-case basis, rely on other legal bases, such as, for example, the protection of your vital interests, in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of Personal Data and as indicated if applicable in the applicable information notices.
4. The collection of personal data
Laboratoires Chemineau can collect your Personal Data from the following sources:
– data that you communicate to us through different media during registration, or use of the Site, through surveys and any other direct or indirect interaction with Laboratoires Chemineau. This may include, but is not limited to, data that you provide to us when you apply online or request information.
– data that we automatically collect, for example, when we track your interactions with our Site, our platforms, our applications and our services, by means of, in particular, cookies.
– data that we collect in compliance with applicable law from public sources, including data published by you on different media
5. Personal Data of underages
Although Laboratoires Chemineau may in certain cases collect Personal Data on children with the consent of their parents or guardians to provide certain services such as clinical activities, the laboratories will not solicit personal data from underage, just as we do not target them. In the event that a parent or guardian learns that their child has provided us with personal data, we invite them to contact us by referring to the “get in touch” section. We will take the necessary measures to remove this information from our database in accordance with applicable legal requirements
Only Laboratoires Chemineau are recipients of your Personal Data. These, whether in individual or aggregated form, are never transmitted to a third party, notwithstanding the subcontractors to which Laboratoires Chemineau call (you will find more information about them in point 7 below). Neither Laboratoires Chemineau, nor any of its subcontractors, sells the personal data of visitors and Users of its Site.
Laboratoires Chemineau may also be required to transmit your Personal Data to any administrative or judicial authority, where this is required under applicable law, including under a provision of foreign law.
Laboratoires Chemineau may have to transmit your Personal Data to other third parties, in which case you will be duly informed under the applicable Information Notices.
In all cases, Laboratoires Chemineau ensure that these third parties:
– undertake to comply with data protection enforcement legislation and the principles of this policy:
– process Personal Data exclusively for the purposes described in this policy;
– implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the integrity and privacy of your personal data.
7. Security measures implemented to protect your personal data
Laboratoires Chemineau has put in place a set of procedures and organizational and technical measures to ensure the integrity and privacy of your Personal Data and to protect against unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
These measures take into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation as well as the nature, scope, context and purpose of data processing, as well as the risks and dangers to the individual rights and freedoms of concerned persons.
For example, Laboratoires Chemineau retains your Personal Data on servers on which various types of technical and physical access control are installed. We may also aggregate, pseudonymize your personal data to ensure that no personally identifiable information is disclosed to third parties.
8. Data retention period
Your Personal data is kept by Laboratoires Chemineau only for the time corresponding to the purposes described in this policy and cannot, in any case, exceed 24 months.
By way of derogation, Laboratoires Chemineau may be required to keep your Personal Data for a longer period, in accordance with what is authorized or prescribed by the applicable law, or insofar as it is necessary.
9. Computer Rights and Freedoms (Droits Informatique et Libertés)
You have the following rights regarding your Personal Data, which you can exercise by writing to us at the postal address mentioned in point 1 or by completing our form.
To this end, Laboratoires Chemineau informs you that you have the following rights:
Right of access and communication of data
You have the faculty to access on request the Personal Data that concerns you.
Right to rectify data
You may request the rectification, updating, locking or deletion of data about you that may be inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete or obsolete.
Also, you can set general and specific guidelines regarding the issue of personal data after your death. In this case, the heirs of a deceased person may demand to consider the death of their relative and / or to make the necessary updates.
Right to delete
You may obtain the deletion of your Personal Data in the situations provided by the applicable data protection law (right to be forgotten).
Right to withdraw consent
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data (without affecting the lawfulness of the processing) when your personal data has been processed and collected on the basis of your consent.
Right of opposition
You may object to the processing of your Personal Data, where it has been collected or processed in one of the following two situations:
1. When the exercise of this right is based on legitimate grounds;
2. Where the exercise of this right is intended to prevent the collection of data used for commercial prospecting purposes.
It will then be up to you to justify your request by explaining to us your particular situation.
Terms of exercise of rights
In order to exercise these rights, and because of the obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data which is the responsibility of Laboratoires Chemineau, you are informed that your application will be processed provided that you provide evidence of your identity by any means
In case of doubt about your identity, Laboratoires Chemineau may be required to ask you to prove your identity by valid identification (National Identity Card or Passport).
Lastly, Laboratoires Chemineau will have the right, if necessary, to oppose manifestly abusive requests (by their number, their repetitive or systematic nature).
10. Answer timelines
Laboratoires Chemineau undertake to answer to your request for access, rectification, opposition or any other request for additional information within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed one month from receipt of your request.
11. Authorized service providers and transfer to a third country of the European Union
Laboratoires Chemineau informs you that it uses its authorized service providers to facilitate the collection and processing of the data that you have communicated to us. These service providers may be located outside the European Union and have the data collected through the various forms available on the Site (except the form allowing you to exercise your rights Informatique et Libertés which is proposed and operated by Laboratoires Chemineau).
Laboratoires Chemineau has previously ensured the implementation by its service providers of adequate guarantees and compliance with strict conditions regarding privacy, use and data protection. In particular, vigilance was focused on the existence of a legal basis for any transfer of data to a third country.
12. Complaint to the competent authority
If you consider that Laboratoires Chemineau does not respect its obligations with regard to your Personal data, you can address a complaint or a request to the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL to which you can address a request electronically by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.
1. General information about cookies on the www.cdmo-expertise.fr website
Laboratoires Chemineau, as publisher of this website, may proceed to the implementation of a cookie on the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet, mobile etc.) to ensure a smooth and optimal navigation on our website.
“Cookies” are small text files of limited size that allow us to recognize your computer, tablet or mobile to customize the services we offer.
The information collected through cookies does not in any way identify you by name. They are used exclusively for our own needs in order to improve the interactivity and the performance of our website and to send you contents adapted to your centers of interests. None of this information is subject to communication to third parties except when Laboratoires Chemineau has obtained your prior consent or when the disclosure of this information is required by law, by order of a court or any administrative authority or judicial authority able to know.
To better inform you about the information that cookies identify, you will find below a table listing the different types of cookies that can be used on the website www.cdmo-expertise.fr, their name, their purpose and their retention period.
2. Setting your preferences on cookies
You can accept or refuse the deposit of cookies at any time
When you first log on to the Chemineau Laboratories website, a banner briefly outlining information about cookies and similar technologies is displayed at the bottom of your screen. This banner warns you that by continuing your navigation on the Laboratoires Chemineau website (by loading a new page or by clicking on various elements of the site for example), you accept the deposit of cookies on your device. You are also deemed to have consented to the deposit of cookies by clicking on the “I accept” button to the right of the banner at the bottom of your screen.
Depending on the type of cookie involved, collecting your consent to deposit and read cookies on your device may be imperative.
• Cookies exempt from consent
In accordance with the recommendations of the National Commission Informatique et Libertés (CNIL), some cookies are exempt from the prior collection of your consent to the extent that they are strictly necessary for the operation of the website or have the sole purpose of enabling or facilitating electronic communication. These include session ID, authentication, load balancing session cookies as well as customizing cookies for your interface. These cookies are fully subject to this policy insofar as they are issued and managed by Laboratoires Chemineau.
- Cookies requiring the prior collection of your consent
This requirement applies to third-party cookies that are described as “persistent” as long as they remain in your device until they are deleted or expired.
Because such cookies are issued by third parties, their use and deposit are subject to their own privacy policies, which you will find below. This cookie family includes audience measurement cookies (notably Google Analytics), advertising cookies (which Laboratoires Chemineau does not use) and social network sharing cookies (in particular Twitter and LinkedIn).
- You have various tools for setting cookies
Most Internet browsers are set up by default so that cookies are allowed to be posted. Your browser offers you the opportunity to modify these standard settings so that all cookies are rejected systematically or that only part of the cookies is accepted or refused according to their issuer.
ATTENTION: We draw your attention to the fact that the refusal of the deposit of cookies on your device is nevertheless likely to alter your user experience as well as your access to certain services or functionalities of this website. If applicable, Laboratoires Chemineau declines any responsibility concerning the consequences related to the degradation of your browsing conditions that occur because of your choice to refuse, delete or block the cookies necessary for the functioning of the site. These consequences cannot constitute damage and you cannot claim any compensation for this fact.
Your browser also allows you to delete existing cookies on your device or to notify you when new cookies may be placed on your device. These settings do not affect your navigation but you lose all the benefit of the cookie.
Please find below the many tools available to you so that you can set the cookies on your device.
- The setting of your Internet browser
Each Internet browser has its own cookie management settings. To find out how to change your cookie preferences, please find below the links to the help you need to access your browser’s menu provided for this purpose:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
For more information on the tools of control of cookies, you can consult the website of the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/en/cookies-les-tils-pour-les-maitriser.
For any query or additional request for information on this policy cookies, kindly contact us through our form.